AREAS OF EXPERTISE
For 11 years I have provided bi-lingual commercial real estate services to the Japanese business community. Having been born in Toyama and lived through age 14 in Tokyo I bring a deep understanding of both American and Japanese business cultures to my brokerage business. I bring to my clients years of experience in the building, finance, and commercial real estate business. I draw on this professional experience and educational background to add value to my clients and their real estate needs.
• National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) - Office Transaction of the Year Award Recepient
• Consistently a Top Producer in HUFF Realty's largest office
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Northern Kentucky University Bachelor or Arts - Summa Cum Laude - International Studies
• Licensed Real Estate Salesperson - Ohio and Kentucky
AFFILIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
• Northern Kentucky Association of Realtors
• Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors
• Japan American Society of Greater Cincinnati
• Loop Net Premier Member
I volunteer my time at these organizations which I value:
• Japan America Society of Greater Cincinnati - Current Board Member. Served 8 years as Vice President.
• Covington Kentucky Partners (School) - Mentor